Global Entrepreneurship Summit call for participation
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2019 will connect entrepreneurs from all over the globe to the most influential international investors and business leaders. Starting Monday December 17 2018 entrepreneurs are invited to apply for a ticket to GES 2019, which will be held June 4 and 5 in the Netherlands.
The event - organized in a joint effort by the US and Dutch governments - will focus on the commercial value of global challenges, showcasing technological impact solutions within Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health and Water. GES 2019 will bring 2,000 entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, policy makers and thought leaders under one roof. The event offers an inspiring two-day program filled with motivational keynote speakers, high-level panel discussions, matchmaking activities and curated investor meetups.
Entrepreneurs who want to be part of GES 2019 are invited to apply before January 30 2019. They must meet criteria in order to be eligible for selection:
- Technology with the potential to contribute to global challenges within Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health and Water
- An innovation that is more than a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model
- An enterprise that is investor-ready, with the ambition and the capacity to scale-up internationally within 5 years
- Preference for entrepreneurs that work together with universities or research institutions
Applications will be reviewed by an independent jury who will carry out the selection of invitees for GES 2019. Please find more details about the event, the participation criteria and selection process on www.ges2019.org.
Previous Global Entrepreneurship Summits proved that it is one of a kind opprotunity for entrepreneurs to present their innovative solutions to global challenges.
- GES creates an environment that fosters innovation, empowers entrepreneurs, engages investors, and leads to concrete business deals.
- GES allows entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas, expand their networks, build partnerships, and secure funding. It is a space for investors to engage with other investors and discover emerging talent.
- GES serves as a platform for governments and private sector organizations to promote new policies and initiatives. An estimated 20,000 emerging leaders have participated in Global Entrepreneurship Summits since 2010. Relationships formed at these summits have transcended borders, industries, and sectors and have led to investment opportunities, partnerships, and successful enterprises.
- At previous GES summits, governments and the private sector have committed over $1 billion in new capital to entrepreneurs worldwide. For early stage entrepreneurs, these commitments have resulted in resources, trainings, and platforms to learn from and connect with others. More established entrepreneurs have benefitted from investor commitments to fund and scale their businesses globally.
Don't miss the opprotunity to participate in GES2019!